• 6:43 a.m. — Officer DAD was dispatched to the 300 block of Coler Street in reference to a found item.
• 8:35 a.m. — Officer DAD took a general information report in reference to harassment.
• 9:30 a.m. — Officer RBH took an information report in the 800 block of West Harmony in reference to possible check fraud.
• 11:15 a.m. — Officer RBH investigated the report of a possible runaway juvenile in the 1100 block of Stratford Place. It was determined this juvenile was not a runaway and was located uninjured.
• 3:04 p.m. — Officer DHW was dispatched to the 3200 block of Lusk Drive for a stealing report.
• 3:39 p.m. — Officer DAD was dispatched to the 100 block of North Neosho Boulevard in reference to failure to return rental property.
• 6:22 p.m. — Officer FDT responded to the 300 block of West Hill Street in reference to fraud.
• 8:29 p.m. — Office JBH responded to the 400 block of West Brook Street for a report of a disturbance.
• 9:21 p.m. — Officer FDT was dispatched to the 500 block of Peterson Road in reference to suspicious activity.