Divorce petitions filed in Newton County through Oct. 26:
• Andrea Kaye Angel, of Joplin, and Jody Forrest Angel, of Ponca City, Okla.
• Emily Patricia Blanchard and Clayton Jared Blanchard, both of Neosho.
• Amanda Jo Dunkle and Ryan Scott Dunkle, both of Diamond.
• Holly E. Drake, of Neosho, and Derek Edward Drake, of Southwest City.
• Lisa J. Sargent and Joshua D. Sargent, both of Joplin.
Municipal court reports:
• Tammie June Cornell, of Neosho, was charged for animal at large. Arraignment set for Nov. 16.
• Nixon Barton Musrasrik, of Neosho, was charged for assault. Arraignment set for Nov. 23.
• Kenneth Leo Regina, of Neosho, was charged for domestic violence and stealing. Arraignment set for Nov. 23.
• Taylor Todd Palmer, of Neosho, was charged for tampering. Arraignment set for Nov. 24.
Inspection by the Newton County Health Department:
• Cheezie’s/Simple Simons of Neosho was inspected on Feb. 23. The inspector noted the restroom door was not self-closing and it was the third violation in that manner. The restaurant was given a low risk rate.
• Angie’s Catering Service in Diamond was inspected on July 23. The inspector noted no violations at the time of visit. The company received a medium risk rate.